CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!







Happy New Year to all of my friends and family, We have had a great year filled with exciting and scary times. I don't make resolutions anymore, so here are a few of my goals for this year:
* Be a better wife
* Be nicer to my kids
* Teach Katie more things instead of expecting her to just pick up on them
* Take a trip with just my mom and my girls
* Have each girl spend the night with a set of grandparents at least once a month
* Sub at school at least 5 times a month
* Get more excercise to make my heart healthier

I'm sure I will think of more and as I do, I will add them to the list.
Have a great new year!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I Can't follow u, it doesnt have the option? It shows that you have it but doesnt say follow me etc for me to click? ah well I put u on my blogroll!