CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas is in how many days????

As you can tell by my cute new "Custest Blog on the Block" design, I am ready for Christmas. I have been ready for it for about 2 months now. I started listening to my Christmas music around the first of October. I told my hubby one day when we had our heat wave (in October), that it just felt wierd to listen to Christmas music when it was this hot outside. His response was "IT'S OCTOBER!!" I shouldn't be listening to Christmas music in October anyway. Well now, we are into November, so it's perfectly okay. I am about half way done with my shopping, not too much more to go. If you need some creative ideas for gifts on your list, visit my website at http://www.shoponawhimsy.com/ I have lots of cute stuff and more coming soon.
I'm not exactly ready to skip Thanksgiving, so here is a cute clip art that I found to put on my website. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be thankful for all you have around you. I sure am. I'll post a list sometime soon.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the new blog! It looks great especially with the Christams background. I can't wait until Christmas!

Stephanie said...

P.S. You think that since I am a teacher, I should spell Christmas correctly!