CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here are some posts from Katie's blog. Since I'm starting over, I am going to get rid of the girls blogs and put everything in this one. This was Katie's summer.

Ugg, Heart Surgery...August 7, 2008

I had to have my aorta fixed. It is what is called BAV with stenosis. They had to blow up a balloon in my valve to stretch it out a little bit. It would make my heart stronger and work better. I had to go to Charleston for a few days. Here is a picture of me right after surgery with Woofie, my best surgery buddy. He has been though lots of surgeries with me. I am feeling fine now and I'm ready for school.


A Chance of a Lifetime...July 19, 2008


I was asked by a friend of my moms to do the honors of throwing out the first pitch in the local Blowfish baseball game on July 19th, 2008. I was asked because my moms friends organization DAR was doing a fundraiser for MUSC Heart Hospital. I was going in to have my heart surgery on July 22, so they asked me to do it. I had a blast!! My mom and dad and sister came to watch. My 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Harrell came out to watch too. This is a picture of her and her family; soms Ethan and Dillion and Mr. Randall her husband.













ME ME ME..










This is a picture of me in the airport coming home from Vermont


Our Family Beach Trip, June 2008


We went to Edisto with our family in June. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of our trip, this one is of me and my sister Allie. I'm on
the top step. The bottom picture is one of all of the grand children on my daddy's side of the family.












No comments: